Minutes from March 19, 2018
Thanks so much to Denise Milito, Mary Guthrie, Sarah Brainard, Carey Harben, Alice Heise, Erin Kaplan, Heather Tielens, Bonnie White, Ruthanna Hawkins & Helen Arco for attending.
We talked about:
- Request for funds for the community read- Voted and passed
- Staff Slam, Fri, April 13th. Sign up to volunteer…copy and paste link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D4gEgJfGTUxNPBfuafFDaHyHHXRJ4C7cY9HScheLDgg/edit
- MS Counseling Office working on planning a parent session with the Mental Health Association of Tompkins County regarding the trends for depression and anxiety in our youth, and ways to combat it
- Refreshments for School Wide Art Show Needed – Thurs, 3/22, 5:30-7pm, HS
- March Localvore Lunch, Thursday, March 22nd, 11:30-12:30pm, Price: $6.25
- Grassroots Parking Fundraiser Update: Promote to friends and community members to sign up and put down “PTO” for us to receive credit and earn FREE Grassroots pass. Copy and paste link: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/20f0c48a5af22a7fa7-2018
- Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7-11
- May Day 5 K race, Sat, May 12
- Presentation of specific ideas by new PTO Beautification & Arts committee, Alice Heise, of beautifcation ideas to enhance the MS. Interested in being in the PTO Arts Committee? Email email@example.com.
For full minutes, click HERE!
Leave a Reply