Minutes from October 17, 2017
Thanks so much to Christina Luglan, Sarah Brainard, Julie Johnson, Kathleen Pasetty, Rosie Rice, Joshua Hunkele, Heather Tielens, Bonnie White, & Ruthanna Hawkins for attending.
We talked about:
- Success of Zombie Night as well as pros and cons about the event.THANK YOU TO ALL PARENTS, ZOMBIES AND PARTICIPANTS FOR MAKING OUR ZOMBIE NIGHT FUNDRAISER SUCCESSFUL!!! Thanks also to Denise Milito for facepainting and Mike Cirri from CNY Attractions.
- Potentially reaching out to business to sponsor future events to help defray the costs
- May Day 5K silent auction and the Staff Slam volunteer opportunities
- Creating an arts and building & grounds committee to help with various opportunities around the school
- Need for grade level liaisons (6th, 7th and 8th) to work with the teachers to remind them about their budgets and bring back any general concerns/needs to the PTO. Thanks Bonnie for volunteering to be the 5th grade liaison.
- New Winterfest fundraising ideas
- Need for increased MS PTO participation in the Grassroots parking fundraiser
For full minutes, click HERE!
Leave a Reply