There are many things going on in the Middle School this week! Some highlights include:
- Yearbook orders are due mid-April.
- New York State Education Department’s Commissioner’s Advisory Panel for Special Education Services is currently seeking letters of interest and resumes for the constituency “Parents or Guardians of Children with Disabilities”
- Spring Break is April 17-24
- Math Assessments are May 2 – 4
- There is a PTO meeting at 6:30 pm TONIGHT April 3rd in the Middle School library
Select the image below for more details and a complete list.
Leave a Reply